Bird ControlIFC has a professional staff capable of assessing a pest bird situation and implementing the most appropriate deterrent measures for large and small projects.
Why Bird Management Is Important
- Health Risk – Bird droppings contain feces and urine and are pathogenic – birds are vectors of disease.
- Building and Equipment Damage – Bird droppings are highly acidic and they etch their image into surfaces.
- Clean-up Costs – Eliminate time consuming and costly pressure washing by elimination the source.
- Safety – Bird droppings, when fresh, are slippery and are thus a slip and fall hazard when employees/ customers walk through them.
- Rooftop Issues – Bird Droppings damage and degrade today’s expensive rooftop materials. Clogged drains often result.
- Audit Flags – “Dirty on the outside, dirty on the inside.”
How IFC Can Help
- Pest Bird Facility Risk Assessments
- Product Sales for Do-It-Yourself Jobs
- Proposals for Professional Work
- Installed Solutions
- Safe and humane solutions.
- Integrated Pest Management based – the bird, the building and the behavior are all taken into account.
- The best professional grade materials and the know-how to select the right products and plan for each situation.
- Expert workmanship.
- Guaranteed results.