EDUCATION SEMINARS AND TRAINING
FISA/IFC training covers the technology and practices necessary to maintain clean, pest free food operations and provide wholesome, safe foods. This training can be specific to one type of food product or food operation, or more general concerning the essentials that assure good food protection. We offer several training options. FISA educational programs focus on Industrial Sanitation, Food Protection, Pest Management and Good Manufacturing Practices. The subjects include but are not limited to:
- Essential Rules and Regulations.
- Integrated Pest Management.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing.
- Sanitary Design, Construction and Installation.
- Coordinating the Food Safety and Quality System Programs.
- Insect, Rodent and Bird Exclusion and Control.
- Safe Pesticide Application, Storage and Disposal.
- Food Handler Hygiene and Behavior.
FISA/IFC seminars may be sponsored for the general public or customized for a specific company as part of their training program. A variety of topics are available. Please contact FISA at (913) 782-6399 or toll-free (877) 836-3063 to inquire about customized training or seminars.
The following seminars are open to the public.
FOOD INDUSTRY PEST MANAGEMENT SEMINAR Fall 2020 – HILTON KANSAS CITY AIRPORT, KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI
Information coming soon.
FOOD INDUSTRY SANITATION ASSOCIATES
WHEN EXPERIENCE COUNTS
13420 W 99TH STREET
LENEXA, KS 66215-1365
PHONE: (913) 782-6399 TOLL-FREE: (877) 836-3063
FAX: (913) 782-6299